Monday, April 4, 2022

Final CCR

OVERVIEW OF CCR AND PRODUCTION


After completing my project, I learned a lot about the importance of incorporating each other’s strengths in a production. Knowing that Virginia was the editing master, Kai was most organized, and I was most detailed when it came to attention to costume design, we worked together to make that much more of a masterpiece with our final product. The problem-solving skills and overall barriers that my group had to overcome were unexpected and unavoidable, but still, we found ways to make it work. Never did I think I would be preparing to film one week, but actually end up in the hospital for an uncertain amount of time with an unknown amount of recovery time, putting myself in the position of being replaced. Throughout these ups and downs, I was able to understand the true importance of everything that goes into building a film and managing a production which I plan to incorporate into any future endeavor I have in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Opening: Steve

STEVE Film Opening