Friday, March 25, 2022

Some more bad news

 SOME MORE BAD NEWS


My group decided that we would continue as planned to film this week since we are on spring break. I had my wrist surgery scheduled for the Monday following, so filming that Sunday seemed like our best option. The only plan my family had was to tour Gainesville since I will be going to college at the University of Florida and needed to tour apartments for only two days. We were planning on filming by the time I got back, however, events took a turn for the worse. On my drive home, I got a call from the emergency room requesting I head to the hospital for emergency surgery on my wrist. I was kept overnight at the hospital and had the surgery the next day. This extended my out-of-town visit for an additional two days, putting my teammates on edge about when we would have the opportunity to film. I had presumed that once I was out of surgery, we would be able to film. Unfortunately, my doctor gave me direct orders of bed rest for the rest of the weekend.



How we plan to fix this


We have decided that there is not much going on our first week back from spring break, so we will find some time during the day to film. Our opening scene does not require more than a few hours of filming, so this can easily be accomplished. I believe in the efforts of my group to accomplish this and have no doubt we can get the job done on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Opening: Steve

STEVE Film Opening