Thursday, March 17, 2022

Unfortunate Situation

 UNFORTUNATE SITUATION


Sadly, this past Tuesday, March 15, I was involved in a severe car accident. I was sent to the hospital for a broken wrist and an injured leg. Currently, I am in a temporary cast and a wrapped leg awaiting surgery this coming Tuesday, March 22nd for my wrist. Because of this, I have very minimal motion in my arm and I have a slight limp when I walk.



My group has to ask ourselves some important questions as to how we are going to move forward with our project. Since I was an actor in our film for the convenience of filming, will we move forward with that idea or try to find someone to fill my spot? Would it be better to find someone more suitable and have me stay home for filming day? Would my characters being injured add to the story? Should we just not show my arm or leg in any shots? My cast is removable so could I possibly just remove it for the scene and have my character just not move? As this next week blows over, hopefully, we will be able to come to a conclusion on the best solution to these problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Opening: Steve

STEVE Film Opening